My beautiful boys! Seriously, could he be any cuter? Look at those cheeks! What a sweetie! My baby is growing up too fast! We still can't figure out who he looks like or where he came from! What a blessing he is to our family!
My sweet, smart, wonderful son, Trevor! He is so tall now! Look at those incredible big blue eyes! He is so handsome and has such a tender heart! He is my right hand man! He has become quite a good piano player these days! We are so proud of him. He means the world to us...but, especially to Tyson!
Here is my awesome hubby! These pictures were taken in the van as Adam drove me to O'Hare. I flew to Virginia to be with the Barnett side of my family for Thanksgiving. Adam is the best father in the world! I knew they boys would be in good hands while I was gone. I missed them all so much! It's good to be home with my guys! I love them all so deeply! I'm a lucky lady!


2 comments:
So sweet! I love your boys, too! Hey-- I'm on roaming so call Dad's phone this week to talk.
If you look at Nana's baby pictures, you will know who Ty looks like.
Post a Comment