Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Both boys made Indian costumes at school this week and celebrated Thanksgiving with pow-wows and feasts! We have much to be thankful for this year!


Trevor has become a very good reader! Ty loves it when Trevor reads him a bedtime story!




Here are our "cheese-y" attempts at a family photo...


Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a GREAT family picture!! How many takes did it take to get to that? I know if we ever sit down it takes at least 20 to get a shot we all like. :-)

The Gathering in Granbury said...

thanks for the family picture. I'm going to miss the boys this year in Virginia.

Marc & Amy said...

I love all the pics! The boys' costumes are so cute, and I LOVED seeing Trev reading to Ty! And, of course, the family shot turned out great! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ON THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!