We love to go to the pool!
This documents Trevor's first diving board experience. (AKA: Black Sugar)
Trevor described this experience as "black sugar". "Black", because he felt so scared on the board and "sugar" because it was like an amazing blast of sweet joy as he landed in the water! Go Trev!
Tyson has overcome his fear of "water in his ears". He calls this trick, "Look, Ma, no hands!"
Goof balls at the pool!


4 comments:
Yea!!!!!!!! This is my favorite post yet, you guys!! Trev, your mom told me all about today & what a BIG deal it was when you did the diving board!! I'm so proud of you! And Ty, good for you for going underwater all the time now!!!! Yea!!! I absolutely LOVE the goofy picture of you & your mom. I love you all!
If you northerners (and, yes, that now includes you, Amy and Marc!) think you enjoy your pools, then you just don't understand how we here in Texas suffer! After walking the dogs, Cheryl and I jump into our neighborhood pool with sighs of relief equal to what you'd expect from a waterboarding victim when his torturer shuts off the tap! (Too political?)
Didnt' the ROlling Stones do a song called Black Sugar back in the day? Anyway, excellent, Trevor. Excellent, Tyson. Party on, Jill.
hey- let's see some pics of Trev playing piano & Ty singing!
Post a Comment