Thursday, July 17, 2008

Livin' the High Life



Trevor lives the "high life" these days! He loves to jump off the high diving board now at the pool! He calls this a pencil dive!



It's a bird, it's a plane, no...it's just Trev!



Tyson stays in the water up to his shoulders! It won't be long before he's swimming like a fish!



Brotherly Love!!! After a long, fun day at the pool we chill out on the couch and watch a movie. (Ty can't stand to be a foot away
from Trevor. Luckily, Trevor doesn't seem to mind!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marc & Amy said...

WOW, Trev!!! All the way to the super-high dive- I can't believe it! Ty, I can't believe you are up to your shoulders in water now! You are both such special boys & we love you so much!

The Gathering in Granbury said...

Trevor -- you're so brave! I could never bring myself to jump off diving boards that high. And I bet Tyson will be trying to jump off the high dive too when he gets just a little big bigger. isn't summer a wonderful time?!