A place for you to get tangled up in our lives!
On closer examination, I see the boys both wearing band-aids on nearly identical places on their knee. Conincidence?
The bathroom is gonna be AWESOME. Wow. The blooms are gorgeous, and I love seeing those sweet boys!
I dig the bathroom and the blooming action. They say that the sense of smell is the best at evoking memory. With such a powerful olfactory contrast, this is bound to be one of the most memorable blog posts ever! -- Michae
Post a Comment
3 comments:
On closer examination, I see the boys both wearing band-aids on nearly identical places on their knee. Conincidence?
The bathroom is gonna be AWESOME. Wow. The blooms are gorgeous, and I love seeing those sweet boys!
I dig the bathroom and the blooming action. They say that the sense of smell is the best at evoking memory. With such a powerful olfactory contrast, this is bound to be one of the most memorable blog posts ever! -- Michae
Post a Comment