Sunday, October 18, 2009

More Party Pics



They picked out a "Monsters vs Aliens" birthday cake! Trev wanted chocolate and Ty wanted vanilla. So I got a layer of each with butter cream frosting in the middle! It was yummy!


Thanks to all of you that sent us birthday money! We put it all together and got this really cool electronic drum set from Costco! The boys (including Adam) LOVE it! This is a gift they will never outgrow! I love the fact that they are so quiet, small, and have head phones!


They are enjoying all of the new gifts they received. Birthdays are the best!!! ...At least they are when you are 8 and 5! Ha!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lori said...

Love ALL the bday pics!!! So glad it was so much fun for them. :-) Laser bowling was a fabulous idea!! Hard to believe though that they are 8 and 5 now. They're growing up so fast. Give them hugs from all of us!

michael and cheryl said...

Looks like you guys had a great Birthday! We can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving!

Marc & Amy said...

YAY! So glad you put these up! I love the bowling pins with their names & ages on them! Looks like it was a b-day they'll never forget- wow!! Very special. Tell 'em we love them & can't WAIT to see them again!!! They're gonna be so BIG!

The Gathering in Granbury said...

I really wish I could have come to your birthday party.

Jill in Cedar Hill said...

Happy birthday (belatedly) Jill! :)