Trevor's first grade class had their end of the year "beach party" today at school. See him in the back row? The tall one...
I had to bribe them to get the picture above. "If you let me take a nice one, then we can do a silly one." I think this one shows their personality a little bit better. Ha! Notice Tyson making a mad dash in the background. :-)
Mrs. Scott is an awesome teacher! We will miss her next year! She really instilled a love for learning a love for the Lord in her classroom. Trev learned a ton this year! I can honestly say that Trevor never had one bad day in school. Every single day was great! Thanks, Mrs. Scott!
Alleluia! 1 more day of school! Yahoo!


4 comments:
Looks like he had a great time!!! Great job, Trev, on finishing your first grade year. :-) We can't wait to see you guys next weekend!!
'm really proud of you, Trevor, for being a leader in your class. You may never know it, but I'm sure many of your classmates really admire you. That's important to remember whenever you're tempted to be less than your very best. You will be very successful all through your life.
Sorry I made a typo and had to repost.
Post a Comment