Thursday, June 4, 2009

Explorer Ty


Tyson went to the doctor for his 4 year old physical. He weighs 48 lbs! He is in the 75% for height and the 90% for weight. He's growing like a weed these days!


Ty was SO brave at his appointment. He had to get 3 shots. She gave him the first shot and he did ok. She did the second one and he looked at me like "that one hurt". By the time she got the third one ready he was ready to be done and didn't want any more. However, he was so good and didn't even cry! I was one proud parent!

He got to pick out 4 stickers at the doctor's office. He got one for each shot and one for his check up. Sweet Tyson picked 2 for him and 2 to give to his brother! You can see the stickers on his shirt. Because he did so great, I gave him a young explorer backpack filled with goodies. (I had found it on clearance at a teacher store for $7!) He was thrilled! He clipped on every item to the belt and went out looking for bugs!


Ty's last day of 4yr. old preschool was last week. Here he is with his teachers, Mrs. Sutton and Mrs. Kurtz, and his best friend, Jimmy!


Pre-K here I come!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pop and Mamie said...

Way to go, Ty! You are braver than I ever was. I would cry if they took my temperature!