Last weekend we took the boys to the Monster Truck Jam!
The trucks were really huge and super loud! We had such a fun time! The boys loved it! They knew most of the trucks from the toy monster trucks they own. Their favorite was one called "Grave Digger".
Here is Griffin, Trevor, and Brenden. We were so glad our cousins could go with us! Thanks, Grandma, for the cool shirts you got all of us! We looked really good!
Tyson just loves Griffin! He held his hand every chance he could. I looked over during the show and saw Ty rubbing Griffin's back! Sweet boys!


2 comments:
Looks like it was pretty cool!!! I bet you never thought you'd go to a monster truck ralley, but when you have 2 boys, I guess it's inevitable. :-) So sweet how Ty loves Griffin and wants to be with him like that. Adorable!!
I've been to lots of rallies in my day, but I have never been to one of those. Closest I ever got was a demolition derby. I have never seen sumo wrestlers either.
Post a Comment