"Thank you for the steering wheels, Moose Moose and Uncle Marc! Someday if we are lucky enough to get a Wii we can use them! ... Wait! You mean you got us a Wii?! Seriously? You got us a Wii! I can't believe it! I'm so happy I think I'm going to cry! I can't believe you got us a Wii! MARIO CART! Ty, we got Mario Cart!!! This is the best day of my life!" said Trevor.
"Watch out, Trev! I'm going to beat you!"
It was at this point, when Adam and I realized that our lives have forever been changed! They no longer needed us around, there was no more fighting, they were entertained for more than 30 min. at a time, Adam and I could leave the room and actually have a conversation, Adam and I could actually get something done without the boys "helping" us... Hmmm, the Wii might be the greatest invention in the world and worth every dime!
Thank you, Pop and Mamie, and Grandma and Grandpa Barnett, for the birthday money that made it possible for us to get a Wii for our birthday present! It is SO awesome! Trevor and Tyson LOVE it and it has made life a little easier around here for mom and dad! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


1 comment:
Told ya! It's awesome, isn't it? :-) Your mom told us their reaction to the wheel and to the Wii ("No Ty, it's only a box"). We were rolling!!!!!! Hilarious!! So glad they had a good birthday. :-)
Post a Comment