Here is my little cubbie going off to his first day of 4 yr. old preschool! We have been counting down to this big day!
This is Tyson's fabulous teacher, Mrs. Kurtz. We LOVE Mrs. Kurtz! Tyson actually cried this summer for her because he missed her so much! We wrote her a letter and she wrote back to Ty! Sweet! Trevor had her for pre-k and Ty had her last year in his 3 yr. old class. (And Tyson will most likely have her again next year for pre-k.)
This is a picture Tyson drew of his new friend Ashley.


3 comments:
AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! Ty, we are SO happy for you!! I bet Mrs. Kurtz is a GREAT teacher. I loved your Cubs shirt and your drawing of Ashley!! You are a sweet boy & we love you!
I hope you have a wonderful year at school, Ty. Tell Mrs. Kurtz your Pop says hello.
You're such a big boy now Ty! One year of preschool under your belt and now onto another year. Hope you have a great time!! You did a great job on that picture you drew. :-) We love you!
Post a Comment