
Trevor is in 1st grade! Monday was his first day of school at St. Peter.

Trevor is in Mrs. Scott's 1st grade class.

Class dismissed! They survived their 1st day back! Trevor walked out holding hands with his buddy, Sam. How sweet! It melted my heart!

Trevor and Sam were in kindergarten together. They are really glad to be in the same class again this year!


3 comments:
How exciting! Congratulations to Trevor for beginning his academic career. I hope he has a good one! If he masters his coursework the way he mastered knowledge of dinosaurs/sea creatures/etc., then he'll never get anything below an A! (That said, I, too, was a dinosaur nut -- and I didn't have the greatest grades until my master's degree!)
As someone in my last year (or maybe second to last year, depending on how you count it) -- I'm in the equivalent of the 23rd grade! -- I can say that a career of learning is fun but exhausting!
Love,
Michael
Yea, Trev! He looks SO grown up, Jill!!! It just makes me kinda teary-eyed thinking back to when he was a brand new baby & now he's in a classroom with a DESK!! That's crazy! What a sweet boy walking hand in hand with his bud. Hey- hope your party goes well tomorrow! I'm sure it will be awesome. Love ya! Amy
Looks like his friend Sam is a tall kid too!! They're almost the same size. :-) Tell Trevor I'm so glad he's enjoyed his first week of school!!! He looks so grown up now in a big classroom like that.
Post a Comment