Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dinner and a song



The boys enjoyed making pizza for dinner last night! Too bad they wouldn't eat it...
They picked oregano and basil leaves from the garden to put on it! Yummy!




Trevor loves to play the piano! Thanks Moose Moose (aka Jill's sister, Amy) for sending him the songs! He can play Mary had a little Lamb, Jingle Bells, Jesus Loves Me, Hot Cross Buns, Twinkle Twinkle, and Old Mac Donald! Any requests?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Gathering in Granbury said...

Way to go Trevor! I hope you enjoy playing the piano as much as I did when I was a boy.

Marc & Amy said...

If you guys keep up all of this cooking stuff, you're going to make GREAT husbands one day... :) he he!

Marc & Amy said...

oh, tell Trevor I LOVED hearing him play on my voicemail the other day!!! He sounds SO good- I can't believe it! Yea Trevor! (I'm trying to think of some more songs, but not having much luck right now... I'll keep thinking!)